Loving Yourself Everyday
Have you ever felt you simply aren’t good enough? It’s time to take charge of doubt and fall in love with yourself!
• Think of the most important thing you do every day: No one else can do this thing, whatever it is, in the same way as you do.
• Love the mirror: Every day when you are getting out of the shower, putting on make-up, or getting dressed, find one thing about yourself that you love. Does your hair look shinier after trying that new shampoo? Do you like the way your shirt color flatters your skin tone? No matter how big or small, find one thing every day to love about your body.
• Love the way you feel around your friends: Embrace the silly things your friends do every day to make you laugh and feel good about yourself.
• Give yourself credit for a job well done: At the end of the day, take a moment to think about what you have accomplished. You may not have finished everything on your to-do list, but don’t focus on that. Focus instead on things you have finished that day and give yourself credit for them.
• Fall in love with where you are: Take a minute every day and fall in love with your surroundings. You may love your kitchen, the yellow flower outside of your doorway, or the sound of kids laughing at the playground up the street. Fall in love with where you are to help yourself fall in love with WHO you are.
Stay tuned as we continue the theme of falling in love with yourself this week.